Turn To Our Team After The Tragic Loss Of A Loved One
Nothing can bring back your loved one after a tragic accident. But one thing can be done: securing compensation to ensure all bills get paid and your family does not suffer additional hardships. At Greenslade Cronk, LLP, in Los Angeles, we are a partnership of two attorneys who are dedicated to personal injury law. We can help you move forward. Call us at 866-605-6149 to ask a question or set up a free meeting with us.
Does Fault Play A Role?
One of the concerns family members often have is whether fault plays a role in obtaining compensation. The answer is twofold.
- First, if the death of your family member happened at work or while on the job, then fault does not have to be determined.
- Second, if your loved one was in part responsible for the accident, the total amount of compensation may be reduced. It is important to note that reduced does not mean eliminated.
It is important to remember that even when your loved one was partially at fault, compensation can still be significant.
The Types Of Damages We Can Pursue
When warranted we may pursue damages for:
- All the medical and care costs associated with the accident and death
- The pain and suffering experienced by your loved one because of the accident
- The loss of companionship of family members, especially spouses and children
- All your loved one’s current and future lost income, including their earning capacity
- All cremation, burial and funeral expenses
To determine an appropriate compensation amount, we work with highly skilled experts. These specialists can create an accurate picture of the losses suffered and the compensation that should be awarded. In California, wrongful death cases must be filed within two years of the death of your loved one.
No Charge For Counsel Or Representation Unless We Secure Compensation For You
After the loss of a loved one everything changes. Nothing can undo the loss or make things all better. But having your financial demands taken care of does mean one less worry, one less stress. We can help. Our fees for wrongful death cases are contingency-based. This means there are no upfront fees or costs to you. We only collect a fee if we win a settlement or a verdict for you. We take all personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, including catastrophic injuries.
The Personal Legal Support You Need In This Time
Call us at the firm to learn more in a complimentary question and answer meeting. Call 866-605-6149 to speak with one of us or to set up a meeting. You can also reach us, attorneys Michael and Anna, by using our online inquiry form. We serve families who have lost a member in tragic accidents that were caused by the negligence or careless or reckless behavior of another person or company. We handle cases throughout the Los Angeles area.